Last Updated: August 1, 2022
Please read our policy carefully, because by using our site, you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to the terms of this policy, and consent to the how we may collect, use, and disclose the foregoing information. If you do not agree to the terms of Amerifund Inc.’s policy, please do not use our website.
We reserve the right to change the provisions of this policy at any time. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the policy date it was updated. We encourage you to review our policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any personal or business information you provide will be used. Your continued use of this site following the posting of these changes and these terms will mean you accept those changes.
This policy applies solely to information collected by this website and or the additional information you supply to us. We will notify you of the following:
What Information Do We Collect?
- Business and Personal Information You Provide to Us – We only have access to and collect business and personal information (such as your name, date of birth, social security number, federal tax id, credit card number (although we do not currently accept credit cards), mailing or billing address, telephone number, or email address, and email preferences (collectively, “Business and or Personal Information”) that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent your Business or Personal Information to anyone. We may share your business and/or personal information collected with any associated funding sources utilized on this transaction.
- Information Collected by Automated Means – Whenever you use our Amerifund Inc. website, we, as well as any of our third-party funding sources, may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect information about how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include, in part, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, how many users visited the Site, and the website you visited immediately before the website. This statistical data provides us with information about the use of this website, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the website, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. Usage Information helps us keep our site fresh and interesting to our visitors and tailors’ content to a visitor’s interests. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you or your business as a specific and identifiable person, we treat it as personal Information.
- Device Identifiers – In the course of collecting Usage Information we may also collect your IP address, MAC Address or other unique identifier (each a “Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, Wi-Fi card, or other technology (collectively, “Device”) you use to access this website. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers. Our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. When you visit our websites, we may view your Device Identifier. We use this information to identify repeat visitors to our Site. We also may use this information to send you targeted marketing and to enhance the website. We may associate your Device Identifier with your business or personal Information.
The technologies used on this website, including Device Identifiers, to collect Usage Information may include, without limitation:
- Web Beacons – We may also include web beacons (also known as web bugs, Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels and clear GIFs) with the content and ads that we deliver to you, which we will use to collect information regarding your interaction with our content and ads. A web beacon is a transparent graphic image placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed or that an email has been forwarded. In addition, a web beacon allows third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. A web beacon may also tell your browser to get content from another server.
Cookies and web beacons may enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website, track user actions/behavior on our website and track the effectiveness of ads.
We use Google Analytics to understand how users use our site to enhance the user experience on our website. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will also use your information as follows:
- Registration – A user may need to first complete an application or contact form, in order to use the website. During application, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our website in which you have expressed interest.
- Applications – We may request information from you on our application form/s. To apply with us, you must provide contact information (like name and billing address) and financial information. This information is used for credit and billing purposes and to fund your transaction. If we have trouble processing your application, we will use this contact information to contact you.
- Surveys and contests – From time-to-time, our business may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as business or personal name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Site.
- Customer Service – Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via phone or email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to our policy.
- Chat – Our site may use a chat functionality to enable direct communication with you through our site. We will primarily use such information to assess your needs and to gain additional contact information so that we may contact you to further discuss our products and/or services.
Do We Share Your Information?
We will not trade, rent, share or sell your business or personal information to third parties unless you ask or authorize us to do so.
Unless you ask or provide your consent to do so, we will not share your business or personal information with any third party outside of our organization, other than with our service providers, or additional funding sources, which may be included as it is necessary to fulfill your funding or to ship an order. Only employees who need the business or personal information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to your specific business and personal information. The computers/servers in which we store this Information are kept in a secure environment.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our funding partners. We will disclose business or personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosures (a) are required by law, including, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena, or (b) will help to: enforce our policies; enforce contest, sweepstakes, promotions, and/or game rules; protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of property that belongs to you; and/or, protect the safety and security of our site or third parties. In addition, if Amerifund Inc or if all of its assets are acquired, all of the data collected by us through this website and through other means and services provided by us would be among the transferred assets.
Your Privacy Rights — Access to and Control Over Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your business and personal information. If you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at the email address or phone number given on our website. We do not charge for this service, and your opt-out request will be processed within 30 days of the date on which we receive it.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you; if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Notify us if you do not want us to share your business or personal information.
Does This Policy Apply to Other Websites Linked to or from the Site?
Do We Collect Information from Children Under the Age of 18?
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and Amerifund Inc. does not knowingly collect or use any business or personal Information from such children. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected business or personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
What Steps Do We Take to Protect Your Information?
We take measures designed to protect your business or personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect both business and personal information we process and maintain. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse.
If you have any questions about our Amerifund Inc. policy, please contact us at 14550 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Suite 110, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States of America, and/or call us at 480-607-1122.